Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy Graduation!

Tyson and I graduated a few weeks ago. We've both worked so hard for this and it's great to see it finally pay off! My undergraduate career seriously went by so fast! I can't believe I'm finally done.** It feels so good to graduate and we both are extremely proud of what we have accomplished! Now on to the next step of our lives--an MBA (for Tyson!) and teaching (for me!). And as I announced on Facebook, I just got hired for a full time teaching position. I'll be teaching English and History to 7th and 8th grade students. Which means we will be moving in the next few months. Life sure doesn't wait for you to catch your breath! 

**Disclaimer: Oh. And technically I'm still taking my very last class. Though, midterms are this week and finals are in about 3.5. So basically I'm done. Crazy.

Here's a few of the pictures we took:










Went out to dinner with the family! We love La Jolla Grove







Tyson walking across--he's at the top of the ramp.


No comments:

Post a Comment