Sunday, April 21, 2013

Grandma's Funeral

After being sick for a very long time, my Grandma passed away on March 13, 2013. I know her and my Grandpa had a happy reunion on the other side after many years of being apart. I know she is happy, and at peace on the other side. I know she watches over me every day. I hope I make her proud. 

And because of my knowledge of the Plan of Salvation I know I will see her again, and we will have a happy reunion, too.

Love you Grandma!

Families can be together forever!

_________________________________________

The funeral was in California. I made the road trip with my mom and little brother--12 hours and most of it through Nevada. Not the best. But the company was great. At least there was a pretty sunset. Enjoy the pictures: 

Great Salt Lake
Finally out of Nevada!! :)


Beautiful flowers at the cemetery for the funeral:







R.I.P Grandma: 





No comments:

Post a Comment