Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall colors

Just wanted to give you all a little update about the going ons of the Murray household. Life has been great. We are enjoying an already busy semester, but we wouldn't have it any other way. It's crazy to think that Tyson and I have almost been married an entire year! Our anniversary is just a few short weeks away. I can't believe where the time has gone. It has certainly been an adventure and I have loved every minute of it :)

So here are some updates through pictures:

Here are our nursery kids. As you can see there are a lot of them. But it's the best. Sadly, Tyson and I just got released. Yeah I don't want to talk about it. I'll really miss those kids.



Tyson's boss gave us tickets to the BYU vs Weber State football game. We had a really good time even though the game was pretty uneventful. What was eventful was the sunburns we both got. I had a huge blister on my shoulder for a week. It was great. Also, I'm still loving my fedora. 




I'm loving the weather change right now. One of my favorite things to wear are boots, tights, and sweaters. Nothing is more comfortable than that. Looking forward to these next few months.








I made these yummy kale chips last week. Even Tyson ate them. I guess I'm turning into a hippy or something. 



The weather is changing and that means the colors too! And that is why I love this time of year. Tyson and I went on a drive earlier today through Provo Canyon and on the Alpine Loop. It was gorgeous. The red vibrant colors were my favorite; it contrasted the green evergreens extremely well. Anyway, if you are in the Utah area I would suggest doing this drive. You'll never see anything prettier (or at least not for awhile). Utah is pretty. That's all.

Pretty Fall Colors:

























I think I may have gotten Tyson hooked on Revenge. I started the pilot because I wanted to just re-watch it. I told him I thought he would like it. Now we are on episode 5.  Haha. I'm excited for all my TV shows to start this next week...

Also, if you haven't watched this Les Mis Preview you are missing out (Tyson and I have watched it about 2 times a day):



Also, I squealed with glee when this trailer came out this week. I am unbelievably excited for December. Happy tears:


No comments:

Post a Comment