Saturday, May 26, 2012

Disneyland Part 3

I'm going to try to be more brief with this post. I apologize for how much I wrote last time.

Our second and third days at Disneyland were great. We continued to have a lot of fun and to hit up all the great rides. We ate a lot of good food, watched some fun parades, laughed at ridiculous people and enjoyed just getting to spend time together uninterrupted by school or work.

These pictures will be in just random order:

Here we are waiting for the parade to start. We got a pretty nice spot... and it was nice sitting down after walking most of the day :)
Here's the actual parade itself. 

I loved seeing the actual princesses. Belle's my favorite :) 
Just before the firework show Friday night. It was awesome. I loved the music that they used to go along with the fireworks. We also saw some of the firework show again on Saturday.

We thought this shirt was hilarious. Took a picture to show Jesse and Bekah... I still don't think we have even shown them it yet though. 
Taking a picture of the hat to see if I should get it. They didn't have mirror anywhere. I bought it. I love it :)
After riding the ride so many times we knew exactly where the camera took the picture and posed. We love this ride :) 
In front of the Mickey Mouse head made of flowers in the front of the park.
In front of the Princess Castle. 
Waiting for the Muppet 3D show. It was lots of fun.
Tyson trying to break out of prison in Toontown.
Tyson made us go on 'It's a small world". As you can see, I am thrilled .
Tyson is really thrilled.



The highlights from these days include: Watching the firework show Friday night together. Finally getting to ride Thunder Mountain. Going on Space Mountain many more times, as well as Tower of Terror. Trying the new Toy Story ride--it was so fun but we had to wait for an hour and a half so we only went once. Watching the awesome/ridiculous Michael Jackson movie from the 80s in 3D--I'll post a youtube link to the finale song from the movie. Riding it's a small world, and not getting it stuck in my head. And now I do. Oh well. Doing the Autotopia ride where you drive a car. Tyson drove and I did the gas. He was terrible. It was hilarious. I was laughing so hard because we kept on running into the sides because he wasn't steering very well. He blames it on a faulty steering power not on his skills. I really wish I would have recorded something. Going to the parade. I loved all the music and the floats. Buying commemorative crystal with our anniversary and names carved on it to remember our honeymoon (I'll post of a picture of them later). Having an almost breakdown because my feet hurt so bad and we had been standing in line for Space Mountain for forever (like over an hour) and we weren't moving and we had annoying people behind us. Tyson was so good to me and very patient at this point in time. We got through and it was the last ride of our trip. Good thing we both can laugh at how ridiculous I was--even when I was being ridiculous at the time. Anyway, we had so much fun. We loved every minute of it. I hope we can make this a family tradition- and make Disneyland a big part of our family just like my family did.

The trip back was uneventful. The plane was much smaller so we got to sit just by ourselves. And yup, that's about it.

And here is the Michael Jackson clip I promised:


No comments:

Post a Comment